Purpose built for aging-in-place, SomerCare offers outstanding service that is matched with impeccable modern surrounds, which are supported by the latest in care facilities.
A joint design project between Melbourne's CBG Architects and Blair Architects, one of the leading aged-care architectural specialists, SomerCare's contemporary structure evokes the spirit of a 5-star hotel rather than a traditional hospital.
Architectural highlights include:
- Resort style living utilising natural light and a free-flowing interior/exterior enhanced by the use of colour and stone internally and externally
- A building aspect that takes advantage of the sea breeze
- Use of warm, natural materials
- Superior quality landscaping incorporating gardens, courtyards and walking paths
- Private, semi-private and public spaces
- Luxuriously appointed private rooms with ensuite and garden views