SomerCare Nursing Home
There is a reason why SomerCare is known as the first resort in aged care on the Mornington Peninsula. Unlike many typical nursing homes, our 130-bed aging-in-place facility, now with 30 new rooms, has been designed specifically to cater for the needs of people (and their families) who want the best in aged care living, surrounded by wonderful, welcoming people in an inviting, modern environment.
SomerCare provides first class nursing home care while you enjoy resort-style living in our architecturally designed living areas, luxuriously appointed rooms and beautifully landscaped gardens.
SomerCare’s carefully designed aging-in-place services range from Low Level Care assisted living for residents who are able to maintain a high degree of independence through to Palliative (or Hospice) Care. We also provide Dementia-specific care and accommodation, High Level Nursing Care and short-term Respite Care.
Drop in and meet with our dedicated and compassionate Care Team, inhale the fresh sea breeze and view first-hand some of our many outstanding features including:
- Luxurious private rooms with ensuite and garden views
- 24 hour nursing
- Dementia care with state-of-the-art security
- Seasonal gourmet cuisine catering for all dietary requirements
- An extensive range of services, facilities and activities
- Highly qualified and carefully screened professional staff
- Outstanding clinical care and specialised nursing care;
- Medical Suite & personalised doctor choice;
- State-of-the-art facilities including a library/computer room, gymnasium, the Snozlin Sensory Room and a private dining room for family events,
- In-house Chef
- In house Dietician, Physiotherapist, Hair & Beauty Services…and much more.
Find out for yourself why SomerCare is regarded as the first choice in aged care nursing home living on the Mornington Peninsula.